Because of COVID-19, people are looking for remote work now more than ever. Luckily, one of the leading providers of customer service, call center, and revenue recovery solutions, F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is looking for 200 new temporary customer representatives to work from the comfort of their own homes.
Since 1999, F.H. Cann & Associates Inc. has been providing clients with contact center, financial recovery, loan servicing, and business process outsourcing (BPO) solution. By taking a holistic approach to their accounts, F.H. Cann & Associates Inc. is committed to delivering productive, professional, and secure services to both their clients and employees.
Why Work for F.H. Cann & Associates?
They Provide Thorough Employee Training
F.H. Cann & Associates provides robust employee training to ensure the satisfactory of both the employees and future customers. New hires will go through a mandatory, thorough training in all the necessary procedures they will need to fulfill in this role.
F.H. Cann & Associates’ training is suited to make sure both employees and clients are properly informed about state, federal and local laws and regulations.
F.H. Cann & Associates goes the extra mile by maintaining safeguarded firewalls, independently encrypted systems, and regular testing to guarantee the privacyof their clients. They prioritize keeping consumer data safe through their in-house Security Program, which meets all the requirements of the Federal Information Security Management Act or FISMA.
They Understand Their Customer
F.H. Cann and Associates continues to uphold a strong customer-centric business model which has kepy them at the top of their industry. They stay up to date with their client’s needs, designing specific programs and assigning them best-fit employees in order to maximize their services.
If you’re interested in being a part of this notable company, keep reading for more details about the position.
What you’ll be doing: Representative will assist with a variety of unemployment claims. Our core mission is to hire talented individuals who will represent our mantra of Respect, Care, and Recovery.
Future Employee Requirements:
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Well organized, results driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to resolve challenging situations calmly and professionally
- Excellent time management
- Applicants will be required to pass background and Cori checks.
- Ability to work 40 hours/week; Monday- Friday 8:15 am to 4:30pm
- Call Center Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Basic proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook email, and Adobe Acrobat
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Sales, Telephone Customer Service, Telemarketing, Banking, Financial Services, Call Center, or Administrative preferred, but not required
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check.
This is a temporary position. F.H. Cann and Associates supports Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate against sex, gender, identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, military service, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under federal or Massachusetts law.
F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. Cann will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable law. They also understand the needs of WFH parents and provide everything needed to support them.